Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's been awhile

Wow...it's been nearly 2 years since my last post on here.  Many things have happened during the last 2 years.  I separated from my husband, filed and got divorced (online!!!), bought a house that next spring and traded my 'mom' car in for a fun Jeep!  So, as bad as things could've been-they've turned out very well.  My oldest son turned 18 and graduated last month.  He'll be headed to college this fall...ack!!! What will I do?!  My youngest will turn 15 next month and will be a freshman in High School in the fall.  He has long since gotten his braces removed and has the most fabulous smile EVER! 
Still working at the hospital and I picked up a 2nd job, teenagers are expensive!!! :) 

Not alot else going on at the moment-but I'll sure try to get back and blog a little bit more. 

Trying to figure out some budgeting techniques as well as getting into couponing.  Any helpful suggestions would be so much appreciated!!!!

No comments: